Modular fun
Posted by Edens Apple | Posted in Brett Lewis | Posted on 00:10
Spent the past week looking into the best way to create the environment and keep management of the team pretty simple, after talking to some people on CGSociety I was directed towards some interests articles on modular level design. spent the weekend researching into this and running it by the team.
Here's a quick screen of a test ran through UDK to make sure I understood what I was doing, the texture is nabbed off of cgtextures.com just to check if it would cause any texture seams or any other issues. The only issues present appear to just be normals and a couple of issues with the actual mesh, so the test was a success.
Here's a quick screen of a test ran through UDK to make sure I understood what I was doing, the texture is nabbed off of cgtextures.com just to check if it would cause any texture seams or any other issues. The only issues present appear to just be normals and a couple of issues with the actual mesh, so the test was a success.

Comments (0)
Post a Comment